Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Aaron Gallego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Gallego

Member Name Aaron Gallego

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NOTCHIPOCHI

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record :

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : alt of an account

What is your explanation of this reason? I live with a sibling on the same wifi, who got himself and an alt banned for hacks. Since we were on the same wifi the server assumed I was an alt.

Why should we unban you? I am not an alt of that account, I am just on the same wifi as the account.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to not be associated with any accounts that may be cheating.

How can we trust you again? I have not used hacked clients on this server and do not intend to do so.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope to get unbanned. I was caught in the crossfire of my sibling getting banned for cheating and wish to continue playing on the server.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
You and your brother will need to come on are team speak server to prove you are separate players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.