Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - acwacw2

Status
Not open for further replies.

acwacw2

Member Name acwacw2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: acwacw2

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temporary

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : After speaking to them, it appears that two of my former faction members (boxtropica and dparker) xrayed a base. I assisted them during that raid, not knowing at all whether they had used xray or not.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I helped dparker during the raid. My assumption is that dparker used xray, was caught in the logs, and of course, I was too because I helped him break chests, dig down, and take the loot. I followed all of his directions.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Seems like a reasonable ban for dparker and he clearly deserves it. However, I never used any sort of xray what so ever. Yes, I helped him, I dug down where he told me to, followed all of his directions, but let me make this clear: I did not use xray. Please hear me out.

Why should we unban you? I can provide proof of my conversations with dparker and boxtropica. They mentioned the "vault" belonged to their former faction mates and that they had memorized the coordinates. I went with it, assuming this was true, and helped them during the raid. While it was my responsibility to check whether they had used xray or not, I honestly had no reason to suspect them. Now I'm caught up in this mess.

I do have my conversations with dparker and can provide proof of him specifically giving me directions and justifying how he "found" the base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I've stop associating with dparker and boxtropica. They've been kicked from my faction and will not be joining back.

How can we trust you again? I've kicked both boxtropica and dparker out of my faction. I have a clean record, I'm new to this server, and I very much want to continue playing. I have no intention on building negative relationships with staff and want to be as transparent as I can be.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like to apologize to Dakotaa and the players who were raided. I had no idea dparker and boxtropica used xray. As soon as I get unbanned, I'll return the items to the players that were raided unfairly.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Glad you could come online on an alt and give out more false information... You are now permed on both accounts for forging fake messages from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.