Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AllgeroBear1494

AllgeroBear1494

Member Name AllgeroBear1494

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AllgeroBear1494

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned

Staff who banned you : 14Squarded

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : N/a

Reason for ban on record : Intentionally failing mule jobs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well that what would look like obvious intention to fail them

What is your explanation of this reason? So I had three incidents where I failed them without intention as I was grinding at getting them all done.
First- I was kicked/the server reset happened during one of the runs
Second- I had ranked up then accepted a job without realising (as I'm still kinda new) that if my inventory isn't completely empty it won't give me all the items, so upon trying to sell it says I don't have all of them but I wasn't even given them all so there wasn't anything I could do
Third- I do think there was one where I was on a job and tried /home to go get armour as the jail had people fighting and I didn't want to die and it took me off the job and I didn't realise it did
Fourth (probably the weirdest excuse but) - I live in Australia and our home internet stopped working due to a DDOS on the telco (look up telstra outage for reference)

Why should we unban you? Well even if it isn't completely approved I did try paying them back at the least but I am still new and learning all the commands properly. I had no intention to stuff up the jobs

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be extremely cautious what I'm doing while on the jobs and make it my main focus if I do them again

How can we trust you again? I do try to help other people as much as I can and don't intend on failing the mule jobs

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please google search "australia telstra outage" for reference to the fourth incident, i can supply info or look at my IP that I do reside here

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I saw at least two instances in the logs of you either going to /wild or /home almost right after getting the mule job.
Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.