play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Anathos777

Anathos777

Username:

In-Game Name: Anathos777

Reason for ban x ray presumed

Length of ban: forever

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game when I am not connected and in the middle of the night

Staff who banned you kFrozen

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My texture pack bro

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? last week I was banned but this time I didn't do anything except leave the pack in my files

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Delete my ressource pack

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Yes of curse I have 40 euros spend in this beautiful server

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Nothing by you are very handsome Guys and don t give up anything for the server ps (I am french)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

you dug straight into a vault and then a near by farm. This is your 2nd offence of cheating on the server and you will not be welcome back for the rest of this map.

Appel refusé

vous avez creusé directement dans un coffre-fort puis dans une ferme voisine. C'est votre 2ème délit de triche sur le serveur et vous ne serez pas le bienvenu pour le reste de cette map.

Last edited:

Anathos777

Bro its false y have juste mine in the front of me . Its real Y dont have x ray you can spect the map and I have foundthe farm after

Anathos777

Bro its false y have juste mine in the front of me . Its real Y dont have x ray you can spect the map and I have foundthe farm after

Anathos777

Appeal Denied

you dug straight into a vault and then a near by farm. This is your 2nd offence of cheating on the server and you will not be welcome back for the rest of this map.

Appel refusé

vous avez creusé directement dans un coffre-fort puis dans une ferme voisine. C'est votre 2ème délit de triche sur le serveur et vous ne serez pas le bienvenu pour le reste de cette map.
Bro its false i have mined in front of me and i have

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.