Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Assassinmarine

assassinmarine

Username: Assassinmarine

In-Game Name:
Assassinmarine

Reason for ban: supposedly x-ray accomplice but i wasnt online at the time to hear the reason

Length of ban:
7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Will

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was told that everyone who participated in a raid on a farm we did yesterday was banned for x-raying.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned?
Apparently i was the one who used x-ray but that's not possible i dont use x-ray have it downloaded or anything of the sort. It's not fun it takes the joy out of the game simple as that. Ive contributed and played on this server for years im a big fan and would like to continue being apart of the community.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't have x-ray downloaded and the measures ill take it is to continue not to have xray downloaded.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Honestly i have no idea, i didnt do this to begin with so im not sure how im supposed to prove to you that i wont do something that i didnt do again. I played on this server for close to a decade and staff at one point it would be a shame for me to be banned for something i did not do.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Just would like to know why you guys think ive broken the rules or what led you to that evidence because I'm smiling writing this knowing i 100% do not have x-ray and would like to hear what makes you think i do. Apparently there is "genuine log proof" that i hacked now i know someones bullshiting because thats impossible considering i dont have it so id love to see this authentic "proof"

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello! Already unbanned you ingame but wanted to write out another apology here. There were some things I missed while investigating, and I also talked a bit to another player you were with and that cleared a lot of things up. I apologize for the ban, it has been pruned from your history as well as the histories of the other players you were with. Sorry again! Appeal accepted

Latest posts

Members online