Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Beezee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezee

Member Name Beezee

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Beezee72

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Hacked Client"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Lurnn thought I was hacking after screensharing me because my versions folder was recently edited.

What is your explanation of this reason? This was last night and me Lurnn, GlucoseDaddy, and BloodMoney were in kitPvP fucking around and at one point I Jumped up to 5,000 ping and to Lurnn it looked like it was hacking, and then at one point Lurnn said something and I jokingly said "Cus my client is better then yours". He then wanted to screenshare after aboout a minute, keep in mind my ping is at 5k and I can barely hear whats hes saying, so to fuck with him, I went and deleted a 1.8 version of the game, if there is a way to recover that I will. So once my ping was fine I screenshared him and he said I was fine, then me GlucoseDaddy and BloodMoney kept fucking with Lurnn telling him we were hacking, completely joking, so he screen shared Glucose then wanted to screen share me. And this time he looked through everything he could and there was nothing of proof of a client ever being used since I joined the server. Oh and also, Lurnn wasn't going to do anything but Glucose being a cuck told him if he gets me banned hell give me $10 USD, just to fuck with me.

Why should we unban you? I have not once hacked since I've joined the server, and other then this one jokingly incident there has been no suspicions of me hacking.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I Learned not to fuck around with Lurnn that night as he takes shit to serious. And Obviously not install a client for any reason.

How can we trust you again? I really don't know as I have only been on the server for about 2-2 and a half weeks, but I've known a lot of the players from old servers who know I've never actually hacked on a server I enjoy playing on. One of those players being Parcheesi, and I've been playing with him since 2013.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Yes I know the screen share looks suspicious if you just look at the video and there is nothing I can do about that, it is very taken out of contacts as the three of us were just fucking with Lurnn.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
You were banned for not only having your logs, your versions folder edited minutes before the screen share, you also had recently searched "WWE Client" "How to use waypoints on WWE Client" "Aristosis 1.14 Minecraft x-ray how to use"
You had deleted a log which proved you had been using a hacked client recently specifically a ping spoofer, which would make sense considering you had 5000 ping in-game yet your voice wasn't breaking up one bit in the discord?
When I asked you after all this did you know what "WWE Client" or "Aristosis" was you blatantly lied to me and said you had no idea? even though I already had proved you were looking it up. "I have not once hacked since I've joined the server, and other then this one jokingly incident there have been no suspicions of me hacking." I've never actually hacked on a server" - You seemed to speak about you hacking a lot you spoke of your client's features on other servers in our calls but yet on this appeal you say otherwise? You say this yet all my proof seems to say different. So not only did you lie to me in our call but you also lied to me in this appeal.
And I specifically told you, "Do not uninstall or edit any of your folders, do not log out of your game before this screen share."
Despite me telling you this you edited your files
And you say the reason I asked to screen share you was because you said "my client is better than yours" this is not true as i took that you were joking when you made this comment but then I saw you critting people underwater and hitting people without looking at them, it was all of a sudden that when I asked you to screen share your ping spiked most likely because you wanted to crash your game by spoofing your ping, but since that wasn't working for you, you decided to edit all your files
And as for why I did not ban you on the spot, it was because I wanted another staff members opinion in case I made a mistake

Appeal Denied

Last edited:

Beezee

Ok so the to the first part, those dates were before I had even joined the server, and I told you that in the call when I used them on a survival realm before I even found out about MC-Drugs.

If you really think I had a ping spoofer I never did not once. I started lagging before you even asked me to screen share, if you have the video you hear me say something along the lines of "why tf can't I re spawn" over and over again before you had originally asked me to screen share. And Also the latest deleted log was from multiple weeks before the screen share.

Lurnn I said I did not know what they were and 2 minutes later I told you I did, I was fucking with you like we all were that night. Yea I mentioned I hacked on older different servers, none anytime recently other then the survival realm I had with my friends, which was before the date of the server.

Yea I edited my versions file to legit fuck with you, and I told you exactly what I deleted. I'd understand if there was let's say a video of me hacking, or xraying a base or something, but the only "proof" is I deleted my versions before the first screen share, and I've looked it up before, if thats bannable so be it. Like I said if there is a way to recover that versions folder to what it was before the screen-share I will gladly do it on screen share so I can't edit anything in it.

And on the last part with the reason I get it, but you even said I was lagging and it made it look like I was hacking, I get that, but that disproves the ping spoofing part because I was lagging BEFORE you even asked me to screen share. And Also if I had something like that open in the mine craft I was using you can't edit files that are in use. and I obviously wasn't using anything

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
It's worth noting you had only told me that you actually did know what WWE is and Aristosis was when I had told you that lying to staff was bannable, it was only then that you decided to tell me.
After I screen shared you, you had believed that I had a lack of evidence to ban you and started laughing, so "GlucoseDaddy" Decided to screen share you, I'm unsure why you agreed to let him screenshare you so easily as you had been so reluctant to screenshare me it literally took you 15 minutes to agree to screen share me and it was obviously because you wanted to delete files ( which you did ) so you thought glucose would not rat you out, if he found something so you were all for screensharing him, and showing him your hacks like literally openly admitting to him
"Yea I edited my versions file to legit fuck with you, and I told you exactly what I deleted. " If I was to take your word for that, you could literally say it about anything and anyone who would get screenshared in the future could say "oh that was a 1.8 optifine i just didn't need it so I uninstalled it" I had specifically told you not to uninstall things but you still did? completely cleared your recycling bin too
"And Also if I had something like that open in the mine craft I was using you can't edit files that are in use. and I obviously wasn't using anything" There are such things as external / ghost clients. This statement should never prove innocence on a hacking ban

You pretty much just repeated yourself completely in this reply.

Beezee

I had said even before that I knew what is was, before I said I didn't, you must have not have heard that part, cus I had said I knew what it was.

I did not laugh at you in a disrespectful way, I did it in a joking way, cus honestly I thought it was all just joking around, obviously it wasn't lmao.

And like I have said twice now, I was legit lagging when you first tried to screen share me and it started BEFORE you asked to screen share, and yea I screen shared gavin "quickly" because I was not lagging anymore, the second time you wanted to screen share, I did it instantly did I not? Yea if this was a repeat offense of "deleting old versions" that would make sense. I deleted the client I did have a couple days after I joined the server after I heard even for having it on your computer you could get banned, not once did I use it on the server, and I deleted it make sure I wouldn't get banned. My bin is always cleared, no reason to have stuff in there if I do not need it.

For the ghost client in Disc when you said that I legit asked if that was a thing, and in that call I was honest to you about everything.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
You say you never had a hacked client whilst on mcd, but here you say you did.
You seem to be going back on a lot of the things you have said and it seems obvious that you're trying to lie

This Appeal will stay denied, for the reasons I stated above in my previous replies

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal Denied.
There is sufficient evidence that you were hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.