Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BigRedBands

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedBands

Member Name BigRedBands

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BigRedBands

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Ban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Selling drugs for other players

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That I was selling the drugs for other players without those players having a risk of losing their money

What is your explanation of this reason? I was actually buying the drugs off of the player in order to make certain druglab drugs that i didn't have the drugs needed to do (this is usually done with rolling papers and i was doing it with cocaine)

Why should we unban you? Because I wasn't selling the drugs for other players it was a transaction where i wanted drugs so i could craft in druglab. I wasn't simply selling the the drugs and giving them all the profit it was a deal where i was buying the drugs. They were selling the drugs to me instead of the dealer. Everybody does this and I have been doing it, cop or not, the entire map.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? When I am enrolled to the police force, I will not buy drugs off of other players. I will not do this so it doesn't look as if I am selling the drugs for other players.

How can we trust you again? Because I was not intentionally selling for other players. Now that I know that me buying drugs off other players as a cop is bad I will refrain from doing so in the duration that I am a cop. I don't want to ruin the reputation of the server or get around the system that the server has set up.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I had no clue that what i was doing was against the rules and I was not intentionally selling drugs for other players. My whole mindset when doing this wasn't about selling the drugs for other players, it was me doing what most players do which is buy drugs for druglab purposes. I have been a druggy for most the map and I switched over to cop because I was tired of farming. I had around 50 million dollars in game before i enrolled into police force which was done while being a druggy. I wouldn't intentionally sell drugs for other players if I've been able to make that much money selling my own drugs and on my own agenda.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Your ban was reviewed by multiple staff members. Whether you were selling the drugs as they were, or crafting them into other drugs is irrelevant. Cops can't be frisked and drug players can. By buying the drugs from the player (though allegedly you were "buying" the drugs by frisking them off the player, which also gives you the commission bonus) you removed the risk of the player having to take them to the dealer themselves, which is exactly what this rule is to prevent. There's no guarantee that you would only use the sugar for rolling papers.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.