Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BlockBuster54

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockBuster54

Member Name BlockBuster54

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BlockBuster54

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Farming bot/multiple alt use

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they banned me because I was using and they noticed so I was simply banned for it.

What is your explanation of this reason? When I first joined I was using and I didn't know it was against the rules. Most of the time I don't tend to read the rules until I know im committed to playing the server.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I was only using it to farm, that doesn't seem like a permanent ban offense.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Next time I will play correct and not use or anything like it.

How can we trust you again? I have changed my ways and no longer use it unless I know its allowed forsure.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Have a wonderful day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.