play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - blxugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieboard

VIP+
Member Name blxugh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Blxugh

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : None that i can recall

Reason for ban on record : I have been accused of xraying on multiple occasions

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Possibly because i found a base within the caves.

What is your explanation of this reason? i used the entities tab to look for mobs and i came accross it. so it was not intentional to find it

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned as first it does say multiple occasions when i have not xrayed at all or been warned that staff has thought ive been xraying and i have been playing on this server for years so i do not understand why i would xray now out of the blue when like i said ive been playing for years and have always voted for this server no matter what or where i am

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I could use shadowplay to record any bases that i do find to prove i have not been hacking or i am willing to get advice from staff on how to prevent this from happening again.

How can we trust you again? The way i see it, no trust has been broken, i feel like i have been banned out of a mistake and again like i said in my previous comment i am willing to take advice or go to any means neccesary to gain the trust of staff and the server again. I would also be willing to show over discord screenshare that my minecraft is clean and there is no non legit copies on there.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to say you are doing a great job and the server has been great the past 4/5 years but i would not like my mcdrugs adventure to stop now, when i was enjoying the new map and getting back into things

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Blxugh. You were banned for multiple offenses because I found multiple bases you raided that could only be explained by xray or chest esp. The first base you were banned for had no entities in it whatsoever, and no one was online inside the base when you raided it.

As for the second one:
SKoeuyM.png

This simply wasn't an entity raid. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.