Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BroadCo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadCo

Member Name BroadCo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BroadCo

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Planting Drugs as a Cop

Staff who banned you : Kalebean & parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Planting Drugs as a Cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I must've been banned for throwing netherwarts at Kale, someone threw them at me...

What is your explanation of this reason? I threw netherwarts at Kale...

Why should we unban you? Because I didn't know netherwarts were a drug, I did not plant any drugs, and I would've appreciated a warning or at least a conversation prior to being banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If it turns out I actually did something wrong I will apologize for even questioning the ban, however I don't even think I did anything wrong at this moment.

How can we trust you again? U can have my social security

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? When it comes to matters like this, (Something that's not very serious, unlike Xraying or hacking...) I believe you should confront the accused, I am really enjoying this server and was considering donating but if admins are gonna act like cowboys shooting first, asking later, why should I deal with that risk?

Kalebean

MVP+
2021 Gold Founder
In Police Rules, #4 does state: "Do not frame people by throwing drugs on the ground." As a cop you should know what is considered contraband and what is not because it is in /drugs and /drugnames. Netherwart is a very common drug on the server too so you should have known it was contraband. This rule is clearly stated when you join as a cop and it was put in place so others would not get falsely arrested. I did also ask you if you threw those drugs to me and you did admit to it and then proceeded to throw more to me. Because of this, Appeal Denied.

BroadCo

"I did also ask you if you threw those drugs to me and you did admit to it and then proceeded to throw more to me" You could've easily told me that netherwarts were drugs. I've only been playing for a few days and /drugs is not an obvious command. And here I was thinking I was being nice, and generous. Like I could understand a ban if I had dropped the warts and hazed you for it, but since you said I admitted it and did not haze why would you prevent me from playing until midnight tomorrow (which really sucks bc tommorow is MONDAY) instead of just warning/informing me...

Would be great if the admins NOT involved in a case did the appealing.

BroadCo

you can't even haze people for netherwarts, I believe I tried hazing the person that ended up giving them to me and it said "No Contraband". This is the reason I didn't know they were drugs.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
As Kale said, it is very clearly stated in the police rules to not throw drugs on the ground at players. There are multiple warnings and multiple areas in the police spawn that tell you to read the cop rules as breaking them will result in a ban. There are also multiple areas where you would see netherwart is a drug like when frisking it off of players, selling it to the police evidence, and in /drugs.

I will be locking this thread as there is nothing else to add and your ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.