Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Citgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citgo

Member Name Citgo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Citgo2003

Length of Ban: permament

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : alt account

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : ?

Staff who have warned you previously : Console

Reason for ban on record : Alt of mystlycism and or creeper8053e

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they banned me because we had the same ip address.

What is your explanation of this reason? I know these people they are my friends we had a faction together. We all live near each other in Arlington Virginia we even all go to the same school. I think the admin saw we had the same ip address and that i only got on when they did and mistook me for an alt account. Also how can I be an alt if I joined the server before them

Why should we unban you? You guys should unban me because I am not an alt account.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't play at school with them or else they will see the ip address.

How can we trust you again? You can monitor me, and if i get another ban for the same reason you guys can ban me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am not an alt account I can come online with my friends and prove it to you. I hope you appeal my case and at the very minimum at least shorten it I like this server it's really fun to play, thanks.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
By any chance do you remember how many accounts/friends you were playing with at the time?

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

After looking into the case further, I discovered that there were 11 accounts under your IP connected to the server at some point. Given that the number you provided is so far off, I have reason to believe that you're not telling the truth. Unless you can name all of the legitimate accounts under your IP and come to verify yourself and them in TeamSpeak at some point, you will remain banned.

Link to TeamSpeak : https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads/

IP to the MC-Drugs TeamSpeak : ts3.mc-drugs.com

©Freed0m Records

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online