Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Clipzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipzy

Member Name Clipzy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Clipzy

Length of Ban: 10 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : No one I think

Staff who have warned you previously : I was warned once for (Flooding)

Reason for ban on record : Reach/Combat -Use of alts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : First of all, I was already banned for alts once and the other one is Perm banned (For Being An Alt) so its not like I could have possibly used alt unless he is talking about the one that was banned more than a week ago.
And for the combat hacks. I was not using. And thats that. I was asking for people to pvp with and was fighting nothing else no hacking.

What is your explanation of this reason? Well for the alt situation I was not on an alt for that alt was BANNED for being an alt a week ago. And I was not hacking and I don't think I was sus or anything like that so IDK why I would have been banned for combat.

Why should we unban you? Cause both of the things were false.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I will try and like fucking delete the alt or somthin cause its banned. And maybe record when im PVPing to have proof of not hacking.

How can we trust you again? I never hacked. I did not use an alt.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't know. But you were pretty good at PVP though I would have won if you did not have health pots LOL.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
The reason your ban was a bit longer was because during your last ban from Parcheesi you were playing on 2 additional alt accounts neither of which you had been banned for up until now,
As for the PvP hacks, it was quite obvious here is a short clip of your obvious reach,
https://gyazo.com/1555ac5d192693778f6f88a947577182

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online