In-Game Name: cottoncandy1337

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game in wild

Staff who banned you wilifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? for looking suspicious

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was tnting in a riviene and found someones base

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i would like to see the video if possible moments before my ban

C

Cottoncandy1337

yes, if you were watching me earlier i was tnting alot of other things aswell

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So you type /sethome raid, tp to it, and randomly start tnting? Directly to someone's base? While looking at it through walls?

C

Cottoncandy1337

for potential raids, yes, ive set 3 others if you wish to look in logs, as i said. i was tnting alot of other things adn that was my name i chose for a home

C

Cottoncandy1337

and i was looking at the wall to place my tnt, im not gonne be looking at the sky or in the oppisite direction of what i want to tnt

C

Cottoncandy1337

becasuse when i started tnting i did find a noob base that i called a "raid" and i blew up and kept rolling with it

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yeah except the story for the ravine doesn't check out. You literally blew straight to it. Appeal denied.

C

Cottoncandy1337

bs you never even bothered to ss me or talk to me about it. nothing about what i did was suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.