play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Dargenium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargenium

MVP
Member Name Dargenium

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Dargenium

Length of Ban: 30 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server Temp-ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : None.

Staff who have warned you previously : None.

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : No idea.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? No idea. Logs cant always show definite proof of xray, such as buying coordinates from players on the server, or seeing proof of player bases from the surface and therefore investigating the area.

Why should we unban you? It says there is proof in logs but I cant see them so I really cant argue against what I dont know.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not buying co-ords from people anymore. This is the 2nd time I've been banned for Xray although I play on the tekkit launcher.

How can we trust you again? I didnt do anything.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If I could perhaps see the logs I could show you how I found whatever I found. I'm not even sure what I was banned for. I know I raided 3 bases yesterday and I have reasons as to how I found them. If you would give me a chance to explain myself I would most definitely change your mind. All of the places I had found had VERY obvious indicators there was bases there such as, broken blocks on the surface, mined out cave systems, even TORCHES around the area of the base. It didnt take much to find it.. and if you would let me show you how I found these bases it would save both of our time instead of just banning anyone for xray.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I assure you we check all surfaces all /f map possibilities all cave and mineshaft possibilities... The 2 base that were reported had direct straight down holes to both of the bases. Nothing on the surface of either to indicate a base was there... "IF" there was someone in the base it was at bedrock in which I had the person reporting to stand in their normal afk spots and you cannot see name tags from the surface of the bases in question. This appeal is denied for the fact that I have checked all indicators that you have mentioned and probably more. Anyone that knows staff here knows we take all precautions when issuing xray bans... Sometimes provided enough proof we accept an apppeal if we could have been wrong... The 2 bases in this instance however could not be proven to be anything except xray. Due to this being your 2nd offence it is a much higher ban time. If caught again you will be perm banned from the server. If you feel I have missed anything please feel free to post here again. APPEAL DENIED.

Dargenium

MVP
I assure you we check all surfaces all /f map possibilities all cave and mineshaft possibilities... The 2 base that were reported had direct straight down holes to both of the bases. Nothing on the surface of either to indicate a base was there... "IF" there was someone in the base it was at bedrock in which I had the person reporting to stand in their normal afk spots and you cannot see name tags from the surface of the bases in question. This appeal is denied for the fact that I have checked all indicators that you have mentioned and probably more. Anyone that knows staff here knows we take all precautions when issuing xray bans... Sometimes provided enough proof we accept an apppeal if we could have been wrong... The 2 bases in this instance however could not be proven to be anything except xray. Due to this being your 2nd offence it is a much higher ban time. If caught again you will be perm banned from the server. If you feel I have missed anything please feel free to post here again. APPEAL DENIED.

is there any way I could perhaps talk to you or another admin in like a discord or anything? I can assure you I didn't xray. I've donated to the server and I'm not that stupid to try to hack on a server I've put money into. I'm not sure the two bases in question but I know there was a base where I found a hole that was already dug straight down into it and then I dug a second hole right next to it so I know that one. There was one base I had bought coordinates from another player and I do remember digging straight down into that base that had a large either carrot or potato farm. One base I had seen nametages from a cave that had a chest posted on the surface and when I was investigating the area inside the cave system the players were still online so I set a home in the area and came back at a later time to mine straight down into a large wheat farm area. I can prove to you I didnt xray if I could have some detail as to perhaps which bases? I know there was one base I had raided about a week ago from coordinates I bought off another player, it was centered in a swamp biome and the lily pads were all missing in the biome. I dug straight down and then went to the coordinates the player provided and raided the base with a large chorus fruit farm and they didnt move bases, they simply replanted the drugs and I went there about yesterday just to see the base re-planted so I raided it again. That base I just described was more than likely one of the bases you might believe I xray'd too.

EDIT: There was also a base I had found RIGHT NEXT TO MY BASE, from exploring the cave system and I had saw a mass of glowstone across the lava, however, this base was already raided so I doubt it was one in question.

I can also get on the server to show you the places I went to find the hints of these bases or the ways I got them. I can prove to you on the server or in any kind of call how I did this, feel free to ask me any questions about it. Any hole I dig straight down is out of knowledge of my surroundings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.