Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Definitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitude

Member Name Definitude

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Definitude

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft ban and discord ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : No Idea, assuming it was NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Doxx threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because the admins thought I was threatening to dox somebody. The thing is, I never did nor am I copetent enough to dox anybody. It took me 2 hours just to create the account for this forum. I am not very tech savvy and never have claimed to be.

What is your explanation of this reason? I'm not sure what this is in reference to, I didn't really say anything that would be threatening a staff member. If this is what I think it is for, then what I meant by I wont be dealing with him any longer, is that he is going to be blocked by me and my friends ingame and on discord or any other social media platforms.

Why should we unban you? I believe you guys should unban me because I did not do the offense I am being punished for. Sure, I am a jerk at times, sure I am toxic, but I would never dox anybody, let alone a staff of the best server in minecraft. If anything, I'd praise them and respect them for keeping this server so amazing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't communicate with the staff member that dislikes me.

How can we trust you again? I did nothing to not be able to trust me for.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please treat me as if you didn't know me.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You looked for and found a player's email address, then made a swatting threat. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online