Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ep1c_L363ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ep1c_L363ND

Member Name Ep1c_L363ND

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ep1c_L363ND

Length of Ban: 8 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : Thacandyman and Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : For "x-ray" and using an alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They literally had no reason to ban me I did nothing wrong

What is your explanation of this reason? First of all I wasn't even using x-ray. I was in my faction home and I died out of nowhere and then went back to my home and got banned. Then I went on my friends account that also plays the server to see why I got banned and they said it was my alt but its my friends account he was just playing the server right next to me and they banned me for asking why I got banned. I didn't know I couldn't go on my friends computer and ask why I got banned.

Why should we unban you? It makes no sense to get banned for doing absolutely nothing. It says he has proof that I was using x-ray when I was sitting in my house eating doing nothing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know what I can do to not get banned for no reason again, I guess I go to my faction home anymore? like what am I supposed to do.

How can we trust you again? I did nothing in order to lose trust I am playing the server and the staff just need to chill out.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Chill out I am just tryna have fun like damn. Barely any drug servers and I get banned from like the only one I play. like come on

Killah121

MVP+
So myself and ace followed you around mining out through the tunnel network underground, going from base to base, until you eventually dug straight to some chests that i had placed myself.

Appeal denied.

Ep1c_L363ND

all of the places I went to were already dug into I was checking if there was leftovers for me to take. check around the places u saw me dig there were holes right next to them. and why did u ban my friends account? now when I am unbanned after a week he cant even play with me because u perma banned his account. like chill out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online