Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Epicness5447

Epicness5447

Member Name Epicness5447

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Epicness5447

Length of Ban: Undefined

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Cop Demote

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa, DJ

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I had an auto pumpkin farm that i had built for my /F home with my faction and i had stated in mc that i occasionally reaped the benefits of my labor and that id take pumpkins from time to time.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well its obvious that cops are not allowed to farm or have farms

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Ok as i explained earlier it was made for my Faction but i used it from time to time it was made clear. However what i failed to realize is that auto farms were attached to the cop rule about farming.

Why should we unban you? A few reasons, firstly since my demote i have turned my life around. started a new faction built from the ground up and now have a good following. As far as farms go i do not have a personal one we all share and make money in different ways. I feel my time has been spent on reflection and that i have been a changed man. ALSO in my defense the cop rules never specified about auto farms and the staff said they would add it to the rules. So theres that

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Firstly No autofarms and any farms in the base will not be managed by me. Second the farms in question require replanting which i will not be able to do. and thirdly we have enough of a faction to replace it on their own without my help. So we have multiple sources of income thus i will not have to rely on drugs as income.

How can we trust you again? Yes, i have stayed on the server and have had no other issues with rule breaking of any sort stellar record and i have been a great help to the community. ON TOP OF THAT when i was a cop i didnt break rules such as planting drugs or being on duty in the wild. So my cop record is clean except for this one instance which is a grey area at best.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I learned my lesson. pls let me arrest those who partake in the devils lettuce.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied u admitted to using the farm as a cop. Manual or automatic a farm is a farm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.