Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Evan Kerstetter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan Kerstetter

Member Name Evan Kerstetter

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xNITROTURTLE69x

Length of Ban: 3 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : Alot of them

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Sprint hacking?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly have no clue tbh

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I really dont have one i guess i was sneaking and typing i said it was a macro but remember im on my laptop i just got and i dont have my macros set up. Glitched maybe? i have no clue.

Why should we unban you? I dont think i deserved the ban as i have done nothing wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have not done anything wrong

How can we trust you again? I have not done anything wrong?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Um im not real sure what a sprint hack is i played this game since late 09- early 2010, i quit from around 2015-2017 and just now am coming back. I honestly not sure what sprint hack is....

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You were clearly sprint hacking, Myself and multiple staff saw you running full sprint while crouching. That is not possible with a "Macro" as well how "long" you've played doesn't mean anything. You can wait out your ban and make sure to have any client installed removed from your game for if you do not the ban will be longer next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.