In-Game Name: flamingbird08

Reason for ban autofishing

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) at my house

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? cause i was auto farming

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i asked chat if i was allowed to fish on a water logged fence they said yes and i didnt know that the farm i made was an auto farm cause i tought i was doing the fishing myself but guess i was wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? destroy the farm

How can you ensure we can trust you again? cause i have only been banned one time

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? im sorry for my arrogance i will be pleased if you unbanned me but if you dont i understand

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The type of farm you were using allows for afk fishing, which we do not allow as per rule 9a. Fishing on a waterlogged fence itself would be allowed, but not with the automated setup you had.

Appeal denied.

flamingbird08

and i now my action's are unforgivable but i had no way of knowing that my farm is illegal cause i asked chat so if you give me a second chance my reducing the ban of one day i assure you i will never let this incident ever happen again

Last edited:

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You asking chat if fishing on a waterlogged fence is allowed then building an auto-fisher is akin to you asking if resource packs are allowed then downloading an X-ray pack. It is your responsibility to know the rules as they are written in game and on our wiki.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.