Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - FyreImmortal

FyreImmortal

Member Name FyreImmortal

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ImmortalFyre

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : LSDChemist of faction Piru claims I found his base by xraying, I assume he reported me.

What is your explanation of this reason? I found his base in his claim because he was in it and I could see his nametag, it was less than 50 blocks under the ground. Exploring nearby caves to find a place to build a tnt cannon, I found a hole in his ceiling and ender pearled in. He messaged me a few times and said in chat that I clearly xrayed, when in fact he just had a poor base design. I am not sure what "proof in logs" means but if its just his messages to me in chat, then its just his word against mine.

Why should we unban you? I was falsely accused by a player who was salty their base was found.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Leave raids until the players are offline so I don't get falsely accused I guess.

How can we trust you again? If you have the staff power, can keep an eye on me I guess. I was falsely accused.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to know what "proof in logs" means if possible. Thanks for looking at the appeal, hopefully this can be resolved.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
You were not banned for raiding a claimed base you were banned for the other unclaimed bases that you dug into, that you couldn't have known were there without cheating.

Latest posts

Members online