Username:

In-Game Name: gamerfagnewsyt

Reason for ban "hacked client" / macro

Length of ban: 3 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I had made up a script to not get kicked for afk that just couched randomly.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Wasn't using a hacked client, im a coder and I just wipped up a quick script in order to not get kicked for afk just for fun. I should have just made a afk pool and im sorry I wasnt thinking and ill make sure i never do anything like this again. I have really been enjoying this reset and I dont want to fall behind. Typically I don't play factions servers so I didn't realize something like this would get me banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Im going to take a long read through the rules to make sure I know for next time.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? After I have read through all the rules and know them you can even quiz me if you want. I never had malicious intent and I just want to play the game.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I havnt really ever found a non-vanilla server I like other than this one and it would really mean a lot if I could be unbanned so I dont fall behind this reset. What I did was just a stupid discount and I wont do anything like that again.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It is a player's responsibility to read the rules when they first join, including the rule that states "Any macro/mod that allows you to automatic actions is not allowed (holding down keys/mouse is allowed)." This includes scripts. In addition, I also removed your guardian farm as it's also not allowed, however I did put the hoppers back into your inventory, where you can retrieve them when you rejoin in three days.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.