Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - GengarFan420

GengarFan420

Member Name GengarFan420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GengarFan420

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Im not sure

Staff who banned you : MrYellowDotCity

Staff who dealt with you : not sure

Staff who have warned you previously : none that i know of

Reason for ban on record : It said im an alt of SpLiffLord I don't know who that is, I just joined the server today

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Im really not sure

What is your explanation of this reason? not sure

Why should we unban you? I just joined today and did a lot of copping and betting I dont really know what an alt is.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I need some help understanding what happened

How can we trust you again? I think im pretty trustworthy so hopefully some one can help me out

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Id like some help understanding what I did if I did anything wrong ill try not to do it again sorry im new

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You claim to not know who spiifflord is But your on the same ip as them. So I suggest you stop trying to bullshit us.
I've also banned the account short_bus_legend since I warned you if you log on the same ip again id ban the account

GengarFan420

I live in a college apt complex with centralized wifi as im taking summer classes i dont know who either of these ppl are man

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.