In-Game Name:
Abusive_

Reason for ban X-ray Second Offense

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I was banned last week for hacking. it was a 7 day ban.

Why do you think you were banned? It said i used Xray and it was proof in the logs. I don't understand because i did not even raid a base. I have found maybe bases while mining but nothing was in them, I don't know anymore and i was really enjoying the server because i made friends with HornyFrog and i started to have tons of fun,building my bases, making tons of armor and running my shop. There was no need for me to hack/xray. I just really want to be unbanned because i swear and promise i do not use hacks on MCDrugs, You guys can even go through my entire computer.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I personally have no explanation of my actions, I do understand i was banned for xray acouple of days ago and i know that i only get so many chances on MCDrugs, I did not hack this time to go into those bases that Dakota showed me, I swear on my life and anything else i need to swear on so you guys can believe me, I was mining and exploring, there are so many bases underground when i go mining, Old raided ones or new ones, i swear i did not xray to find those ones that dakota showed me. The one had a stone wall that i mined near and saw and the other had a stair case leading down to it. I don't know what else to say because it looks bad especially after getting unbanned not anymore then 4 days ago.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To stay in my base and not explore because it seems like when i explore i get into trouble. I did not hack and can promise you guys that but i understand you guys really dislike hackers and i fully understand that.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I really don't know, i will get caught if i was actually hacking. There is no hiding it even if i was hacking because you guys have all these plugins to find me. I will do anything to be unbanned, because this time i did not hack.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I personally want to apologize for the way i reacted to my other ban that was a few days ago. I admit i did use an xray texture pack to find those bases before, I learned my lesson and knew it would be over for me if i was to hack again, I uninstalled those hacks/xray texture pack and wanted to start a new life on MCDrugs, To become your guys friend and i wanted to be known on MCDrugs as a good player and person. I swear i did not hack/xray this time and i knew those bases would bite me in the ass, It was just luck, it really was. I don't want to sit here and fight over this, I just want to say im sorry for my actions from a few days ago and this time i want to say im sorry for everything.

I will even sit in a discord call and talk to you guys regarding all of this if you would like. I just want to figure all of this out to make it right. The first time yes i did hack, This time i did not. I am really upset with myself regarding the actions i did before and this time im sorry for making it look like i used them again.

From the bottom of my heart i want to say i am sorry, i did not hack this time. I really didn't. I love MCDrugs and promise to never be put into these situations again. I am Sorry.

I know that there is probably no chance of me getting unbanned because of the photos dakota showed me, also my past with the xray and i totally understand that but it is worth a shot, I don't know what i am going to do now because it looks like my journey at MCDrugs is over.

Your Friend,
Tyler :/

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
u7nnNTI.png

uxOzVLg.png

wiQM57Q.png

Latest posts

Members online