Gloguse

Username:

In-Game Name: Gloguse_

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you GoodChum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names ALostPaperBag Combat Log May 17, 2021, 01:58 (Expired)

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Nova (restock your shop) July 09, 2021, 09:39 (Expired)
Console (possibility of combat logging) May 25, 2021, 20:17 (Expired)

Why do you think you were banned? Xrayed ONCE and got perma banned.
An other dude got 7 days

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? thought its would be fast money to help my old fac build a farm but quickly found out the staff was watching me

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? learned my lesson, been 2 months and kinda ruined my experience the one of the other players.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Put me on watch, check my inv and my bp regulary idk

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? why did i get perma banned for xraying once when an other dude got 7 days?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

The reason your ban was a perm on first offense was because of the hundreds of netherite you decided to xray and then sell through your shop. In a normal base xray it is fairly easy to recover all items, however as most of what you cheated to gain was sold off there is no way for us to be able to recover it, in a fair way to players who bought xrayed netherite from you. Because of those circumstances is why your ban was adjusted to a perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online