Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - GreatDane5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatDane5

Member Name GreatDane5

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GreatDane5 / smashedshanky (he doesn't have an account)

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : X-Ray First Offense

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : First Offense although no other details were given.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought that I x-rayed saraaaaaa and Zombeast's base because it was a good deal under water/under ground. Easy to see how this could be mistaken as x-ray

What is your explanation of this reason? As I was traveling from the farm spawn I noticed multiple name tags underwater with the name "Boobie" which I later found out were some sort of pet penguins?

Why should we unban you? Because I didn't x-ray, just griefed saraaaa and Zombeast who I understand are long time members, they must have been mad.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If a similar situation happens in the future I will be able to provide screenshots as proof to why I raided a particular location. In fact I could do this with another base I raided recently where I noticed a tilled farm and cobblestone underneath water.

How can we trust you again? I have never broken the trust of this server before, I enjoy playing on it and compromising my fun and others with x-raying is super lame. I came to this server because I myself was x-rayed on the last server I played on.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I believe that the admins on this server are very fair, in this particular situation because it is dealing with other presumably long-time members of the community I can understand that frustrations are very high but I definitely do not deserve this ban. If anything I would take a ban for how much griefing I did to the base (it was a little overkilll). I would hate for my reputation on this server to be tarnished with an x-ray ban.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Your xray ban regarding the Zombeast base I will accept your reasoning for that one. However there was 2 bases with logs of you mining down without any reason into someones base. I would need valid reasoning for why you'd discover that base.

GreatDane5

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm unfamiliar with the 2 other circumstances you're talking about so I have no credible defense regarding them lol I thought this was exclusive to the Zombeast raid. I did find some bases outside the spawns of both wild and farm that I dug around, the only base I remember raiding that wasn't already griefed/previously xrayed was Zombeast's. Appreciate your insight/letting me submit the appeal, if you still choose to reject I definitely understand your decision I'll be sure to document my raids a bit better after the ban so I don't end up with a permanent one accidentally!

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Without any evidence I can't see how this could be legitimate. Myself and another Admin looked at this and we agreed its too suspicious to believe what you say. Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.