Username:

In-Game Name: Hadz_yaga

Reason for ban Shop Storage

Length of ban: 24 hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Nova

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I had some items that were not properly being sold in shop

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I wasn't able to store them in farm world because they are considered to valuable so I just needed a spot for them temporally so I could go make a home in wild and totally forgot about them still being there.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Only use a shop to sell the proper signed items and to not use for any sort of storage even if its for a few mins.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Ive had a clean history over the course of 2 maps and am not known to be a shady person or rule breaker while online, but more of a helpful player. This was an honest mistake and I will 100% ensure you that it will not happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to be a helper one day on the server as I am becoming more of a well known player and want to make the server a better playing experience and I feel this would hinder my chances of becoming a helper eventually.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Apologies for not seeing this before your ban expired, but given that you were adding and removing items for 3 days leading up to your ban I find it hard to believe you threw them in and forgot. I suspect you are either lying about your reason for storing them, or lying about knowing it was a rule at all.

The shop rules are clear and there are several warnings to read them. This will remain on your history. Please familiarize yourself with the rules going forward.

1634871577051.png

1634871590388.png

1634871594288.png

Latest posts

Members online