Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - himmispiderman

himmispiderman

Member Name himmispiderman

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Spidermanninn

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : I don't remember

Reason for ban on record : Ddos threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I wasn't fit to play on mc-drugs

What is your explanation of this reason? I think that because i sent that outside of MC-Drugs (discord) that i shouldnt be banned because i thought that it wouldnt matter what i said outside of the server

Why should we unban you? because i sent that outside of MC-Drugs (discord) that i shouldnt be banned because i thought that it wouldnt matter what i said outside of the serve

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't send threats again and be nice to everyone

How can we trust you again? I have evolved and learned my lesson

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for what i did, me and the person that received the threat have worked things out

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Your excuse that it was sent via discord is hardly relevant, you were threatening and blackmailing a player, and when we tried to give you the chance to prove your innocence by screen sharing you wasted both me and Infamous's time mocking us and refusing to SS, if you had maybe been at all cooperative back then I would maybe even consider this appeal but for the time being this ban will not be lifted.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Your attitude at the time with Lurnn and myself was far from acceptable, we tried multiple times for you to SS and also comply with what was happening but you refused. You clearly don't see anything wrong with what you did given your approach with this appeal is 'It was outside of MCD so its fine'. We will never stand for the threats you sent him and we will never allow that attitude to exist on MCD. Appeal denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.