Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - HomoJoey

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomoJoey

Member Name HomoJoey

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LilHomoo

Length of Ban: 3 weeks

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ban

Staff who banned you : Kilah121

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client second offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned for hacking.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? There is no reason.

Why should we unban you? Because last time I got banned I had removed my client from my Minecraft, I stopped hacking that day. And didn’t plan on bringing them back cuz it as stupid of me. And 1. I was in the cell after The one where you sell drugs at
2. I can see the particles of your potion and the particles when you run. I saw you run upstairs and turn the corner and I was sneaking to try and get you on the other side when I heard you climb up the ladder I went up there cuz I saw your particles as you climbed the ladder. I saw you jump off so I followed you outside where I saw your particles climb up the vines so I followed you
3. I saw where you had ran through that pass way so I climed on top and heard you eat and that’s when I saw you eating your steak
4. If you wanna claim that I’m hacking then I will be gladly to show you my Minecraft screen and my Minecraft folder.
This video proves nothing but me looking at your invisible particles. I have optifine and a texture pack that I can see people’s particles more better than the MCdrugs one.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Being more careful when I’m doing things on the server?

How can we trust you again? I will ask an admin if something is illegal or bannable before I do it. Or just not do it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? MQP who reported me has been known to seen me when I was invisible and followed me around prison before. But I can say that I did see his particles and did hear when he went up the stairs and I saw where he went so there was no Hacked client used. He has attacked me before when I was invisible and behind a big tree.

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

I have reviewed the evidence and you clearly lose the player visually then find them from behind a wall

HomoJoey

I climbed up the vines and saw where they had ran too, I’m not a hacker. I saw his particles like this is BS.

HomoJoey

Appeal denied.

I have reviewed the evidence and you clearly lose the player visually then find them from behind a wall
I’m gonna lose my shop and I was not hacking I swear to God, if you want pics of my files and screen I have them. As I said I only have optifine so I can see his particles better but I knew where he was when I saw him run. And I may have lost him behind the wall but I heard him eat his steak. So that’s how I found him again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.