Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - jack2570

jack2570

Member Name jack2570

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jack2570

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because I dug straight down into a base.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was using the entity counter on the f3 page + f3(g) whilst running to the border in /wild. If I'm correct on which base I was banned for (excuse the bad grammer) it had spawners, which boosted the entity count on my screen as I ran over that chuck. This led me to believe that there may be a base under me.

Why should we unban you? This same issue has occurred with me on a previous server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will start to screenshot the entity count and record myself during the dig process to ensure that I have proof of the entity shift.

How can we trust you again? I have always been helpful to new players on the server. I was actually thinking of applying for helper. I know that doesn't show trust. But if it is shortened or accepted, I will apply for helper instantly. I hope that will prove my trust.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know that this probably isn't going to be accepted, but I thought I may as well explain my side of the story.

jack2570

Edit - Admin when finished with my appeal can you please delete this thread. I have accidentally used my real name. I would delete the thread if I knew how.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Jack2570,
Neither of the bases I banned you for had spawners in them. The base that was the deciding factor for this ban was a very very small base at bedrock. You made a zigzagging staircase down to the level of the topmost chests, and dug straight over to it. This base had no entities inside it, there was no indication on the surface that there was anything there, and the owner has not been online for several weeks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.