Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - JAYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYE

Member Name JAYE

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DJFRESH69

Length of Ban: 5 DAYS

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MINECRAFT TEMP BAN

Staff who banned you : DAKOTAA

Staff who dealt with you : DAKOTAA

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Hacking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Well the hacks started doing some weird stuff in chat that I was unaware of until my mate told me. I think that's what made them issue the ban.

What is your explanation of this reason? My little brother uses the same account as me and he uses a hacked client sometimes (not on the mc drugs server) and when I went to log into my minecraft I didn't realise that he left it on the hacked client version and I thought it was the regular 1.14 version loading up. So this is when I logged into the server and started seeing weird stuff on my screen. By the time I realised my brother left it on the hacked version my minecraft was already doing weird stuff at which point I got banned.

Why should we unban you? I honestly didn't realise that I was using that version and I don't believe in using hacks.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm going to make sure I always change it back to the normal version whenever my little brother uses my computer.

How can we trust you again? I'm not sure how you can trust me again but just believe that I'm being honest and will make sure it doesn't happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please consider unbanning me as this was an honest mistake and I will make sure it won't happen again, I just want to keep grinding my favourite drug server again.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You're responsible for everything that occurs on your account.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.