Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - JewBait

J

JewBait

Member Name JewBait

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JewBait

Length of Ban: PERM Mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mute On server

Staff who banned you : Muted by infamous

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Muted for being immature to another player and saying words that were uncalled for

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Muted for saying uncalled for words to another player months ago that was unnecessary of me to do

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't thinking before chatting

Why should we unban you? Ive learned my lesson and will keep anything not chat tolerated in my group chat I have on the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will keep dumb stuff in my group(s) and not in main chat and not being a ass to other players

How can we trust you again? Been working on not being a jacka#$ and learning from the mistake I made months ago

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like to chat with other players again, Im on most days and still play the server I will ignore people chatting smack and keep it in groupchat(s) or VC's not in main chat.

Thanks- jew

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Just to reiterate the points we spoke about in this, your appeal will be accepted and you'll be unmuted. However, if you break any rules and/or cause issues in the chat with toxicity or negative behaviour towards people that push towards rule-breaking you will be permanently banned from the server. Appeal accepted

Latest posts

Members online