In-Game Name: JManL46

Reason for ban Farm Hacks

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? the reason was farming hacks

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? me and a mate (Hannibal0102) went afk in the base while we went away, i just came back and found us both to be perm banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not sure, this issue isnt in my control

How can you ensure we can trust you again? we shouldnt have been banned? we both just paid £20 to get MVP

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please unban us, we are innocent. just want to farm some chems to kill some time and enjoy the server

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

I sat and watched your friend run around your farm breaking only fully grown crops that were not in his line of sight, but also at an illegitimate speed and accuracy. He certainly was not AFK as he tried to log in immediately after his ban. I then sat for a further few minutes until you came back from being AFK, where you then proceeded to do the exact same thing. For this reason, your appeal is denied.

JManL46

I was AFK on the server, if I were going to do that surely I'd do it while I was away... My friend was not at his PC also, he was making dinner. I don't suppose you could show me what happened as I'm not sure what happened

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Feel free to contact me on Discord (MissPatient#1074) as I do not want to make the contents of the videos public, but I want to be clear that I do have recorded footage of you both and I will not be removing your bans

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.