Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - John Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Doe

Member Name John Doe

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Juanito_Escobar

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : pretty sure it was the /msg of parrot

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : permamuted by NoodlyApendage

Reason for ban on record : "Reason: Blacklisted"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Bullying parrot.

What is your explanation of this reason? honestly, parrot had complained about the server's /ignore not working before as he tried to /ignore me, but obviously it's broken.

Why should we unban you? Honestly I don't think y'all would even think of doing this but here's my .02 cents, can you guys at least fix a basic command like /ignore to prevent something like my case from happening in the future.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I do get unbanned, and you guys fix the /ignore command, then I wont be an issue to be honest.

How can we trust you again? If I can't communicate with Parrot, (Only person I've fucked with) then I think I can't be a nuisance.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't use hacked clients or anything like that. I'm just a dick head :L

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Your threat's towards players and staff in PM's will not and are not going to be tolerated.
Ban appeal denied

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Member Name John Doe

Why should we unban you? Honestly I don't think y'all would even think of doing this but here's my .02 cents, can you guys at least fix a basic command like /ignore to prevent something like my case from happening in the future.
The things you said were inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.