Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - josh broome

josh broome

Member Name josh broome

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: YourPingIsBad

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : InfamousAge

Staff who dealt with you :
InfamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alt Account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My Brother and I play together on the Same IP address so i understand that i could've looked like i have a alt account which i do not, feel free to contact my brother and we can further prove that i do not have a Alt

What is your explanation of this reason? We play on the Same IP address so i can see how that can get lost in translation, so i do see how they could've mistaken that for a Alt.

Why should we unban you? Because everyone makes mistakes, I Did nothing wrong and feel as if i should be allowed back on.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Make sure that the admins and staff know that we both play on the same IP

How can we trust you again? Be honest, i didn't really break any rules. just a simple misunderstanding

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Everyone makes mistake, no big deal, i hope this clears up everything and have a good day!

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You'll have to verify that you're a separate account from your brothers. Please join the teamspeak with the ip ts3.mc-drugs.com

I'll need both accounts to join the teamspeak to verify. I should be in the teamspeak for a good few hours but if im not in any Admin can verify.

Latest posts

Members online