Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - KDNemesis

KDNemesis

Member Name KDNemesis

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KDNemesis

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : tempbanned

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Mute Evasion

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Trying to evade the temp chat mute

What is your explanation of this reason? I was trying to find a reasoning behind why I was the only one muted out of the other 2 people who was bullying a kid for their hobbies, age, spelling and education? They even continued to argue about it with an admin and still wasn't muted for it? I did /help and entered Why was I the only one banned including InFamousAge's Name and then was instantly banned...

Why should we unban you? Because I didn't evade a mute as I was still muted and was just wanted an eplanation as to why I was the only one to be muted for it? No one else even got a warning and they where doing the some things as me?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will no longer speak badly in any way to anyone in chat and I will just ask questions and always speak in a nice and kind manor to anyone and treat everyone fairly and respectfully from now on.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because this is my first ban and I have learn't my lesson by being banned and it won't happen again so I will treat people with respect and kindness how they deserve to be treated.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please give me another chance and you will see the chance of respect that I have towards others. I also apolgise for the things that I did for me to deserve this ban and shouldn't have done or enagaged in the conversations that happening during the bullying towards Electro. I'm sorry

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
As you have joined the server on an alt to now ban evade as well, i'm going to deny this appeal in place of Infamous. You can wait out your 1 day ban

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.