Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - KoalaKat

KoalaKat

Member Name KoalaKat

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KoalaKat1342

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Glucose daddy

Staff who dealt with you : gluecosedaddy, wildflower, and someone else

Staff who have warned you previously : gluecosedaddy, wildflower, and someone else

Reason for ban on record : Racism

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Definetley because i said the n-word.

What is your explanation of this reason? It was a dare from molewood_ and Wheatish_ we were all in a discord call, and they are my good friends. I thought it would be a harmless little joke, since i was black, and i can send picture evidence to proove that. It was a stupid idea, but i dont think it was ban worthy. If i was spamming it then i could understand.

Why should we unban you? I just really want to play with my friends again. And thats the only server we really play on.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will take the warnings seriously, and not be racist in general, and tonight i will read the rules and go over them so i know exactly not what to do.

How can we trust you again? If i ever do say anything racist again, perma ban me, and then the problem is solved. I have learned my lesson.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please just take this into consideration, I know what i did was wrong, and it will never ever happen again. please.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
The only thing I'm surprised about after reading your chat logs and history is that you weren't banned sooner. It's ridiculous that it took a ban for you to finally start "taking the warnings seriously". Your chat conduct is absolutely disgusting. Not even looking at your excessive use of the N word, you were also constantly making jokes about molesting children, and also challenging staff to mute you.

0zik2uT.png

UbFsyRQ.png

XvLjgdO.png

You were well aware that your actions would result in a punishment. You can wait out your ban. If you continue this behaviour when you get back you will likely find yourself permanently muted or banned.

Latest posts

Members online