In-Game Name: Koda__Husky

Reason for ban Farm hacking

Length of ban: Forever

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Miss patient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Farm hacking

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? My son has been playing my Minecraft for a while and downloaded wurst on to my pc and joined my world I had been working on with friends and was using farm hacks to “help his dad” very unfortunate for me because I deeply enjoy the server and don’t take part in his actions

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? My son will be banned from my computer about time he gets one of his own

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will show my files if needed and can be put on some type of probation deal or open to monitoring until trust is regained

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please help me

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied. Appeals that act as apologies or explanations for wrongdoing will be denied.

Due to the nature of the server farming hacks are considered to be one of the more serious offenses and is punishable with a permanent ban.
I also found evidence of this account being used to xray and grief homes in both the town and farm worlds in the past few days with another player, which are both also bannable offenses. Regardless of if you or "your son" were playing at the time, the permanent ban on your account will remain.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.