Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - LateHW

Status
Not open for further replies.

LateHW

Member Name LateHW

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: late_homework

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temporary Ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Xray - Proof in Logs 1st Offence"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm going to assume the moderator banned me because they thought I was Xraying for bases in the farm world.

What is your explanation of this reason? Over the course of maybe 4-6 hours yesterday I did find several bases in the farm world but through legitimate means. When I was boating over the water I would dig down when I found faction claimed land (clear indicator of a base), if I saw holes in the ground, or saw player names. One such instance I saw player names they ended up killing me. I think the one that did it was the final one though which was a wild coincidence. I was actually trying to find the world border and make my own farm base. I hit the world border so turned around for a couple hundred blocks and decided to dig down and make my farm base there. Much to my surprise I dug right into a decent size farm base there so I raided it and went maybe 500-600 blocks in another direction and started making my farm base there. I understand that's a wild coincidence so I see why the moderator thought I was Xraying.

Why should we unban you? It's understandable why the moderator thought I was Xraying but I believe I should be unbanned because I wasn't actually Xraying. If you let me back on the server I can show you where I am, I left off in my base in the /wild world mining ores around my base to repair my pickaxe with the mending. When I go /farm world I can show you I'm in the process of clearing out an area for my farm base

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not really sure because it was a wild coincidence I found the last base

How can we trust you again? Friends can vouch for me that I play with

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to review my ban appeal, I understand you guys are busy :)

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I will go to your homes in the farm to verify to see if this is near the base I banned you for. Got to see if your story matches the area... Please hang tight.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Upon reviewing the area, you are correct about being close to the border... I am going to go out on a limb and trust your story this time. Just be aware. If we do find another base that has been clearly xrayed it will not be a first offense ban it will be a perm ban. I am accepting this appeal so please don't make me out to be a dummy for trusting you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online