Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - lazlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazlink

Member Name lazlink

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : ‘Alt for scrooge100’

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was framed as an alternate account for the Hacker Scrooge100

What is your explanation of this reason? I have talked to him but that’s cuz Ik them irl and they all (YeetHaydez, Thepain454545, and Scrooge100) wanna grief my stuff and screw w me. They all use hacks and they work together to grief others and build a farm off stolen goods.

Why should we unban you? I am not Scrooge100’s alt account and I was falsely banned. I’ve literally been playing since the previous map while they joined when I started to progress my base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not sure, maybe disassociate myself if they are ever to play on the server again.

How can we trust you again? Because I have done nothing wrong in the past..

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please reverse this and if I lost all my stuff return it or compensate me.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You claim you know him IRL but you are all on the same IP... So just because you "know" them doesn't explain why you're on the same IP

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Accepted... Got new information that let us know you are a different person. Thanks for the patience... sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.