Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - longpoep

longpoep

Member Name longpoep

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: longpoep

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : i dont know i got banned by a mod

Staff who banned you : chickenchit

Staff who dealt with you : chickenchit

Staff who have warned you previously : noone

Reason for ban on record : hacking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : well someone send them a screenshot where i had wurst on

What is your explanation of this reason? i was chilling in the stream of cyberunknown i am the leader of his faction ad someone asked for a screenie of everyone's skin for a drawing then as a troll i edited a screenie of my minecraft and put some wurst things in then someone annoying send that screenie too a staff

Why should we unban you? because i was just trolling

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont do this troll ever a second time

How can we trust you again? i dont know

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? the person that send the screenie doesnt like me

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In the screenshot I was given, there's way too much going on for it to have been just 'trolling'.
You confirmed it was yourself that did the 'editing':
You can see chests highlighted, and there's no way you would know where they were in spawn, relative to where you were standing, and accurately put them like that in a 'fake' screenshot.
You have 7 days to wait out.
Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online