In-Game Name: Love2Aces

Reason for ban No intent to play

Length of ban: permenant

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names GlucoseDaddy

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Yes, but not related to the reasoning of my ban.

Why do you think you were banned? I was saying some very crude things, and I was told multiple times by staff to stop. I was asked by GlucoseDaddy if I was there to play or not, and I said that I was there to play but that I was only hopping on the server to chat for a little bit that night. I understand the edgy things I was saying are grounds for a mute, however, I don't believe I should be permanently banned for it.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I don't have a valid explanation for the edgy things I said. As I stated before, I understand if what I said is grounds for a mute or temporary ban. However, I do intend to play this map. I played quite a bit of the server last map which I believe shows that I do intend to play this map. I was only on the server for a short amount of time and was only hopping in to socialize. I was tied up with work at the time, so I was unable to actively play or do anything other than chat and run around spawn. I know I could have picked my words more wisely and being edgy wasn't the best course of action.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will actively play the map in order to avoid being banned for "no intent to play." As I said before, I have played a lot in the past and I intend to play in the future as well. I do not believe my speech has any bearing on whether or not I intend to play the game.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I was only active on the server this map for a very brief amount of time, and as I explained, I have put a lot of time into playing in past maps. Whether or not I will play won't be an issue for the server to staff to worry about.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I understand I have a history of being toxic in chat. However, I have not broken any other rules that are not related to chat. In all honesty, I won't promise you that I won't be toxic in the future, however, I believe that I should be punished accordingly. A permanent ban for toxic chat is excessive. I fully understand receiving a temporary ban or permanent mute in the future.

Love2Aces

Last map, aside from my toxicity, I played the game. I made multiple farms, I ranked up, and I was active in faction activities. The question of whether I intend to play the game or not is obvious. As I've stated, I don't mind being punished for my actions, but it should be for the right reasons. I don't care if I get temp-banned or perma-muted, but I shouldn't be permanently banned for "no intent to play."

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
you were banned for doxx threats last map and one of the first comments you say when you come back is "ok doxing time" along with other comments like "r4ping kids simulator" and instanly being rasict towards certain players. nah you're not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.