In-Game Name:
cyanidecigar

Reason for ban repeating a leaked portion of a users ip

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Repeating a portion of the IP leaked by a user of another user

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't believe this to be bannable/warranting of any moderation action considering circumstances. Earlier, a user spammed the chat with Libxrtys IP. I took a photo of the incident to report it, but it was already dealt with. I still had the photo and thought it'd be funny to mention it. I said "Hey libxrty (insert 1/4th of the leaked IP)". Considering it was only a portion of it that cant be used for anything, and libxrty said they had changed the IP already, I didn't think anything would come of it. I apologize for this, and any harm it may have caused if any.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I've deleted this photo off my computer and realize now that this was a pretty big fuck up.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Well, it was an accident if you can call it that, and I have no intention of doing anything likewise again. Sorry.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Just highlighting, Libxrty said they'd be changing their IP hours before, and that 1/4th of an IP cannot be used for anything.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
we take stuff like this very seriously as staff members have been attacked before.
I will reduce your ban but if anything like this happens again you will be perm banned off of the server.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.