Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - magicoco

magicoco

Member Name magicoco

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: magicoco

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Tempban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Accomplice - X-RAY ( UnKnwPU )

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : In my opinion I was banned because a moderator thought I was an accomplice of a cheater, this is quite legitimate however..

What is your explanation of this reason? I think i got banned because im with the cheater who is UnKnwPU and I didn't know he cheated, I met him a short time ago and I didn't know he would be capable of that... he told me that he found a plunder so i said yes and i was teleport.. I did not think that I could be an accomplice..

Why should we unban you? I think you should unban me, because since I got on the server I haven't caused any issues, haven't had any warnings and neither have my friends playing with me. I don't come to a server to do anything and even less to be an accomplice in cheating...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? in the future,, I will take more precaution and I'll be more vigilant when I recruit a person, Although I was unlucky, that's no reason not to be careful

How can we trust you again? absolutely! you will see the french people are not that bad :)) I am very cute and you will never see my nickname mentioned in the chat because I only speak to say Hello and bring a good mood although I am French ..;)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Relax everything will be fine dude.
Think positive and make the right choice, I don't spend 15m to write nothing

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
You were teleported to him and watched him xray into a base, regardless of intent you decided anyway to follow him and go into the base even though he was clearly cheating, Your ban is staying.

magicoco

Appeal Denied
You were teleported to him and watched him xray into a base, regardless of intent you decided anyway to follow him and go into the base even though he was clearly cheating, Your ban is staying.
But i didn’t know that is cheating.. i just follow him because it is 11:00 pm in my country, im tired and i just want to looting someone and that's when I saw the base move that I realized he was cheating, it only took a few seconds to notify.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.