Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Meleemelon

Meleemelon

Member Name Meleemelon

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: meleemelon

Length of Ban: 3days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft tempban

Staff who banned you : noodly

Staff who dealt with you : noodly i guess

Staff who have warned you previously : idk ive just been muted b4

Reason for ban on record : admitting to xray

Ive joked about xraying a few times i was joking not admitting im pretty sure someone just wanted to be a dick and report it .
99% of the server hate me so they probably just screenshotted it to piss me off and get me banned.

I was joking and a dickhead went ahead and reported it obviously because they hate
me

You should unban me because i was joking obviously im fucking mvp i doubt id get myself banned just like that.

I wont troll again.

Because i learnt my lesson i wont troll again this is a waste of time for everyone.

If you are an admin watching this you probably know who i am and hate me so you will keep me banned but please unban me dont bias. If you look at the proof it will be obvious i was joking.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
rYPEdae.png

Meleemelon

ye, the parkour map is made of invisible block so i trolled and said i thought it was my xray. thats so dumb . ive said things like that like 5 times but i guess it only needed a dickhead to not take the joke and report me.

Last edited:

Meleemelon

sooo??? it was obviously a troll because of the invisible parkour map like chill i say things like that everyday. ill stop now i dont hack

CSDrago

Hi, I personally don't know much about all this, and am currently busy in school. So I'm going to leave it to noodly for the decision on this, I know the wait is annoying but he should respond to this in the coming hours. Have a good one

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.