Username:

In-Game Name: mikaoba

Reason for ban "alt account" "auto-clicking"

Length of ban: 5 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I don't really understand, I have a roommate and we both play on the server. I went afk at my rule-abiding auto melon farm and when I returned I had been banned. Is it so so unreasonable two people could be playing from the same IP its an automatic ban without even being asked? Also, I was not auto clicking at the time of the ban, nor have I ever used an auto-clicker on the sever.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be un-banned because this is a misunderstanding.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

mikaoba

After looking among the other ban appeals and the acceptance rate, I can see these bans are are placed with some level of evidence and thought. So I will be adding more information to prove my story to be true. First of all, pocomichata IS my roomate. I ask you look at the information you have access to regarding our accounts, we have both been steadily leveling and making progress. If this was an alt account, it stands to reason one account would be profiting significantly more by sharing rewards with the other. This is simply not the case, I have never shared funds with the account pocomichata. Another aspect you could look at would be the log times mikaoba and pocomichata are active. I work from 8am-4pm EST mon-fri, so my active times will typically be after 4pm till around 1 or 2 am some nights. If I'm on after that point, I'm sure I've almost always been AFK. Poco on the other hand, works from 4pm-12am, so you will see very few instances where me and pocomichata are on and actively playing at the same time. Initally I thought this ban was sheer incompetence, or negligence, from "kidcar33". However, after looking at his recent ban history I can see wildfire01132 was also banned, another account with my IP which would cast suspicion. This can be explained as well. Wildfir01132 is my orignal minecraft account, I used to be extremely active on minecraft and even played mc drugs back in 2015 area. I stopped playing for quite some time however. A few weeks ago i grew nostalgic and rembered the sever, I could not believe it was still up, and so i tried to log in as wildfire01132. Here I ran into an issue regarding account migration, so I emailed minecraft support. In the meantime I decided to play on the mikaoba account. By the time I received help and access to wildfire01132 I had already ranked up several times and had a base with mikaoba. I logged on as wildfire01132 with the intent of transferring my balance and faction ownership, but I decided it would be to much of a set back to switch accounts and lose my rank ups without any real benifits. Especially since the server will be reseting so soon. This can be proven by looking at the times wildfire01132 has logged on and played. I would say 2 log ins at the most, on the same day and less than 10 minutes total playtime. My intent wasn't to gain an advantage from this other account, nor did I gain an advantage from this other account. It's also worth noting I didn't attempt to log back in as wildfire01132 after being banned, I found out this account was banned thru this site. I will also attach a screenshot of my email conversation with minecraft support proving wildfire01132 had to be recovered. As far the the auto clicking offense goes, I have spoken with my roomate, and he was auto clicking. However given that this would be a first offense, I ask he at least be upgraded to a temp ban rather than a permenant one. I, on the hand was not auto clicking and this offense was applied to me only because of the suspicion pocomichata was my alt. I believe this is more than enough evidence to overturn my ban.

Attachments

• Snapchat-341459065.jpg
    Snapchat-341459065.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 89

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
The reason this account was given the 5 day ban was due to the join time and online time compared to the other accounts on the ip at the time. To prove that yourself and pocomichata are not alt accounts, myself or another admin will need to speak to both of you in a discord call while on each of your accounts. The ban will be adjusted to fit the respective players once it has been confirmed.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord so we can coordinate when to get in a call.
Kidcar#5497

Last edited:

mikaoba

The reason this account was given the 5 day ban was due to the join time and online time compared to the other accounts on the ip at the time. To prove that yourself and pocomichata are not alt accounts, myself or another admin will need to speak to both of you in a discord call while on each of your accounts. The ban will be adjusted to fit the respective players once it has been confirmed.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord so we can coordinate when to get in a call.
Kidcar#5497
Sounds good, I'll add you now

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
After a vc call with both players, it has been confirmed they are separate players. Mikaoba has been unbanned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.