Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MillieB123

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillieB123

Member Name MillieB123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MillieB123

Length of Ban: 1 hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mute evading

Staff who banned you : _dest

Staff who dealt with you : _dest

Staff who have warned you previously : _dest

Reason for ban on record : mute evading

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : apparently /msging the mods when muted isnt aloud and called "mute evading" when it says no such thing in the server rules and if i was truley muted i would be able to speak at all. its not my fault you guys cant run a server for shit. just because im smarter than all your 12 year old soy boy mods doesnt mean u need to give me all this shit.

What is your explanation of this reason? apparently /msging the mods when muted isnt aloud and called "mute evading" when it says no such thing in the server rules and if i was truley muted i would be able to speak at all. its not my fault you guys cant run a server for shit. just because im smarter than all your 12 year old soy boy mods doesnt mean u need to give me all this shit.

Why should we unban you? apparently /msging the mods when muted isnt aloud and called "mute evading" when it says no such thing in the server rules and if i was truley muted i would be able to speak at all. its not my fault you guys cant run a server for shit. just because im smarter than all your 12 year old soy boy mods doesnt mean u need to give me all this shit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i did nothing wrong

How can we trust you again? fuck off

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? ban _dest he is a power hungry little faggot coward he i would drop in 2 seconds if i saw him irl

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Your hour ban is all ready up so I'm just going to Denie this appeal. Also this is not how you should be acting when making a appeal. I understand you were upset but an appeal like this just make it seem like you are the 12 year old throwing a tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online