Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - MKD8

MKD8

Member Name MKD8

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: MKD8

Length of Ban: For Life

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : administrators think I had x-ray because when I dig it was in a straight line

What is your explanation of this reason? I was banned for x-ray, while I only had one mod that allowed me to see the map and so much on the mod I see the chests etc.

Why should we unban you? I didn't know this mod I was using was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be removing this mod so that the problem never happens again, also I read the rules carefully to know whether it was allowed or not

How can we trust you again? because I understood well what I did was wrong and that its annoyance to play the server any more I understood the lesson well

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I apologize

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.