Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - mlj98

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlj98

Member Name mlj98

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: mlj98

Length of Ban: dont know

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : dont know

Staff who dealt with you : dont know

Staff who have warned you previously : no warning

Reason for ban on record : Teaming in a gamemod

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Teaming in a gamemod

What is your explanation of this reason? The gamemod was advertasing in the chat, so i joined. i did not know that teaming wasnt allowed.

Why should we unban you? I did not get any warning, while in the gamemod. it does not say anything on ur webside who/why and how long my ban is.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not team up in the gamemod again

How can we trust you again? Because i dont want to be banned. i have put a lot of my time on this server and like the consept very much. and would like to still play here.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

mlj98

I belive it is for the event that was on sunday. But the problem is that when i try to log on to the server, it says that i am kicked for teaming, and that i have been banned. In conclusion it is not reportert that i have no ban on record and i can not log on to the server

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi mlj98. You were banned on the event server, which did not share a ban database with the main server while it was being tested. You should be unbanned now, sorry for the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.