Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Mr_Unkept

Mr_Unkept

Member Name Mr_Unkept

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mr_Unkept

Length of Ban: 24 Hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Using Alt-My Brother In law account

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I was using my brother In law account while he is in Missouri for the week. He was allowing me to use his account to be a cop.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : For using my brother in laws account to be a cop.

What is your explanation of this reason? I kept the accounts separate from each other. I simply Logged on to play the role of Cop only.

Why should we unban you? The account that got perma banned was my brother in laws account and he still wants to play on this server when he gets back. I wont get back on the account. You wont even see the account log back in until the 30th of June

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont Log back into the account.

How can we trust you again? If you see the account Log back in in before the next 8 days then just ban my Main account.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry That i forgot there was a rule to playing on others accounts on this server.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.