Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Mystlcism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystlcism

Member Name Mystlcism

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mystlcism

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban i guess

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : "Use of Alts"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Admins or Lurnn though my friend and I are using alts.

What is your explanation of this reason? On the ban records it says a lot of players got banned for use of alts. Under my name along with my other close friend.

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong? Quite simple, last time I played on this server with my friends was around August 14th before my summer break trip. I was aware that 2 of my friends were on making a base while I was gone. Whilst the other was just offline. After summer no one was on so the faction got disbanded. I had no idea there was such false accusation against my friends. And to think my friend was banned for "Alt of Mystlcism". Looking at the random players banned with proof is truly saddening.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing I can do, this isn't my fault.

How can we trust you again? Maybe ask for account details or do more investigating. I'm not in the wrong. In fact I would need to trust YOU.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I don't think my friend under the name citgo2003 will play again cause school got him under its foot. So I guess you can keep the ban. But my friend under creeper whatso maybe will maybe not. But I'm trying to get back into the game. Also it would be nice to unban the players that you falsely banned. If you do reject this. I can wait the 7 days but i'd rather not have this people be perma banned for something thats your fault.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied,

If you wish to get unbanned you and your 'friends' are going to need to come in Teamspeak and verify with an admin or higher. ( ts3.mc-drugs.com )
The reason for your ban was you had many (8) Alternate Accounts that were all on your IP.

You didn't want to explain to me why you had so many on your IP when I was asking you about it instead you replied to me telling me to "figure it out myself" and refused to tell me anything else
[16:28:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §7[§616:28:17§7] §rYou -> Mystlcism: so you have more then 4 friends that all live and play in the same house?
[16:28:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §7[§616:28:34§7] §rMystlcism -> You: ok
[16:28:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §7[§616:28:43§7] §rYou -> Mystlcism: care to explain?
[16:30:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] §7[§616:30:05§7] §rMystlcism -> You: if you know so much then figure it out yourself

Mystlcism

yeah im not tryna download something, but if you have discord that could work, also maybe a bit later, my friend is at a band competition

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
If you and / or your friend wish to be unbanned you will have to verify through teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.